slide show

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Vintage Valentine : (preview)

This is a (preview of what is to follow tomorrow)  :)  I know some of you couldn't wait  .')

Ok hello people can you say cute?  Her name is Macie and she is 5 years old and sweet, adorable and funny!  Her mother and I went to high school together and through the fabulous Facebook we reconnected. I have so enjoyed the pics of her over the past year that her mother has posted and was thrilled when I found out I was going to have a photoshoot with her.  We set the scene with a few valentine props and cheered with sweet pink sprinkled cupcakes, candy hearts and thus we had a little party in her room...it was super magical! 

Thank you Macie and Natalie for inviting me into your home. I hope that in years to come you will look back at these pictures, remember this little Vintage Valentine party...and smile :) hearts and hugs !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.