slide show

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rebecca


She is a dear friend that I have known since….well I actually don’t remember not knowing her.   One of my first memories of her was my 6th b-day when we partied hard in  Mcdonald’s party room that my parents had for me.  Years of sleepovers and hours in the basement writing theatrical plays to perform for our parents followed…ha ha, Hey “Becky” remember the Fan we used for effect…LOL!!!!   
    
After school we basically moved to different  states and wasn’t able to see each other too often and even lost touch a little but every time we got together we were back to being those 2 little girls who laughed and talked for hours about everything you can imagine. 


After both of us living away for several years we are both back home and it has been awesome to simply hang out  and catch up whenever we want!
   One evening we went out to eat to this fabulous little place down on Market (Photo above of the yummy gourmet tater tots, and take home boxes)  and then we had a (impromptu) portrait session.  I did have to  twist her arm a bit and so glad I did…uuhhh, Hello gorgeous! 




Love you like a sis "Becky"  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.