slide show

Friday, December 30, 2011

Louisville Family Photographer: The Perry Family

M
eet the Perry family, these folks are super special because the mom is this picture happen to grow up with my hubby..(they are cousins) awwwww.... In fact I really enjoyed getting to know them a little better  especially getting a little dirt on Chad from when they were kids apparently he was quite a character and those in his family know what I mean... .')
So typically I meet people at different places around town like a park, farm or favorite hang out spot but every now and then a client will ask me if I can come to thier home. I find that when I do they are the most comfortable and I can usually capture the best shots....thats what we did here :) 

It was so fun shooting with you guys, we love your family!!  See you again soon  .')

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.