slide show

Monday, April 18, 2011

Kate

It was a perfect day and setting for a little session with a little princess.  After having to reschedule due to the cold weather I was so glad that I was finally able to have a photo session with Kate.  Her mother knows I have been wanting to take her picture for a while now and you can clearly see why.  :)



Though a bit shy at first she quickly warmed up to me and her newly 5 year old smile lit up my lens…her mother brought bags of goodies at my request so that we would have plenty of things to set the scene.  I always bring props as well and found some old books of mine that my mother used to read to me so a white dress with pearls, a little book about Bambi :) and an old suitcase set the scene for Kate’s sweet side.  Then for Kate’s super fun side we pulled out the colorful petticoat and went dancing on the railroad tracks.  





  It was super fun!!!  Thank you Kate you did such an AWESOME job and I hope that we can do it again!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.