slide show

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lydia's First Birthday

It was a very special day.  Our family came to our place for Lydia’s very first B-day, something I have been daydreaming about I think my whole life..Ha yes its true.  I had a total blast planning her party from making the cupcakes (which b.t.w. I TOTALLY bombed on…they did taste ok ( I think) but looked ..well not so good ;/ to wrapping her gifts. 









While I was stuffing a bag with paper I thought to myself my goodness I am BAAAANANAS about this girl…just CRAZY over her!  I want to LAVISH her with gifts; I want her to always be happy, to life her life in abundance and to have all her heart’s desire. 





As I was stacking the gifts that were brought in for her I thought to myself can you even imagine how God feels about her?  About us?  I had a total epiphany!  It was like a rush of realization came over me that no matter how I feel or what I don’t understand about life He is CRRRRAZY about me!  About you!  He want THE BEST, He wants to LLLLlavish You with gifts!!  Me with gifts…that is so comforting!  And although I hesitated a little to get all spiritual on my business blog I thought to myself why not?  I mean without the Lord where, who would I be.??...oh man I don't even want to think about that.  So I leave you with this scripture and one last picture…  .') 

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.