slide show

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Portrait: JAX

I
t was going to be a super hot day so we met fairly early at the park for the photoshoot.  Meet JAX...is that not the cutest name?  He had his baseball gear and the most adorable little side smile all ready to go for the shoot, but have you ever known a 2 year old to stand still for more than 1.2 seconds?  But to me these are the most fun !  He was such a sport!



I had so much fun chasing him around and after a bit I think he warmed up to the fact that his parents were letting some strange lady follow him around chanting " don't smile Jax" only to get one...then a few.

Thank you so much guys for choosing me to capture Jax's 2 year old {super awesome} expressions!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.