slide show

Friday, July 15, 2011

WEDDING: MARK & AMANDA

I
have been to a lot of weddings in my life and I have witnessed very happy brides and then a few that I walked away maybe a little worried about…ha! But I am pretty sure that this bride may go down in history as the happiest bride I have ever seen. All the way home I thought, she is going to be exhausted but not from standing all day but from smiling all day. I have never seen a bride smile and laugh the way that Amanda did, and I gotta say her groom was right there behind her. I have known Amanda since we were kids and was truly honored when I was asked to capture this special day for her. She waited just about as long as I did to find her soul mate and you could tell that she couldn’t have been more thrilled with her choice !

 Her laughter was contagious! :)

JUST MARRIED!
 


It was truly a joyous occasion...thank you so much for the opportunity!! I wish you guys all the happiness in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.