slide show

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Thanksgiving Review

I
am so thankful for SO much!  I am living my dream in so many ways, and I can't thank Jesus enough for all that He has done for me in the past few years, (those closest to me know how He has really answered my prayers)!  :)  
 Here are a couple of pics from Thanksgiving day, sharing it with the most important people in my life!   My awesome family...they are my heart and soul!  LUV them!!

Mom & Dad,  my brother and wife Cheryl, thier boys...Micheal, Jacob, Samuel, & Jacob.  My husband Chad, our daughter Lydia & me.  Yes that's 4 boys, and one little rowdy princess!  They really love each other, its so cute....they are really like her 4 older brothers that will protect her!










This is Lydia with Chasity's girls (Chad's sister).  Layla, Jaycee, & Dyxie...LUV these sweet little angels!   We never all got together for a pic but I got this of the girls (barely)  as you can see Lydia is thrilled...oh and yes btw I am aware that she looks EXACTLY like her daddy!!  :)   lol   Anyway, the girls had been playing and she did NOT like that we had to stop.. ...
one single bit!

 I love this pic of Lydia, little does she know that she has YEARS of practicing those little white and black keys ahead!   :)  oh yes!

Here is hoping you had an awesome Thanksgiving filled with lots of great memories!

God Bless:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.