slide show

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Louisville Family Photographer: The Strong Family

O
k how I get to take pictures of such beautiful people is beyond me. You might recognize the gorgeous wife and mom of 3 in these pictures. She is a local model, and occasionally you may see commercials running with her in it.   I met Kim Strong and her family a few years back through other beautiful friends that I have. .’) So when I got the opportunity to do thier family portraits my Nikon leaped with glee!



 gotta love havin 2 little brothers to beat up , OOPS I mean to love on!! ...of course!! .') 


undeniable beauties!! 


The boys learned how to widdle from thier dad!  .')


As the sun was setting thier silhouette displays a perfect picture of
FAMILY..a love that binds them together.
 
 
 
 
Thank you guys I certainly did enjoy taking care of your 2011 family portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.