slide show

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Louisville, Ky Child Photographer / Lane

M
eet Lane..isn't he a cutie pie with those big blue eyes and curious little side smile. I had so much fun doing this shoot! I have had the idea of the vintage high chair so I asked if I could bring one with me..being the super cool mom his was she said yes!  The highchair was my brothers and I when we were little and my mom still uses it now for the grandkids. I stopped by her house on the way to the shoot and hurled in the back of my vehicle. When I pulled up for the photoshoot I must admit I squilled a little when I saw the black fence and horses..couldn't have been a more perfect backdrop!

 What a golden smile! HI!

What a great little sport he was...as we moved him all around the yard and house!

It was so great meeting you guys , thank you for picking me to capture your little guy's 6 month milesotne  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.