slide show

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Louisville Wedding Photographer: Mark & Amanda

D
o these two lovebirds look familiar? You may remember thier wedding a while back...I nicknamed her “the laughing bride” because well I don’t know that I have ever seen a bride smile and laugh so much, it was so super sweet! It was very important to them to have their first look to be the moment she walked down the aisle … so finally after waiting for the perfect weather, I was able to shoot the two of them at sunset..the lighting couldn’t have been more perfect, and yes she was still laughing :)


Ha Ha....don't be late Amanda!!

Notice....Still Laughing  .')  Hmmm..I wonder what he is saying?  Well maybe not..hee!




I have a feeling that "And They Lived Happily Ever After" just may be thier story  .')


1 comment:

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.