slide show

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Louisville, Ky Senior Portrait Photography: Alexis

I
sooo love doing Senior Portraits for several reason but one BIG one is because it satisfies my itch a little bit for "Fashion Photography"…hee,  yes I may or may not pretend I am doing a fashion photo spread in one of the big name fashion magazines and well I definetly met my model when I met Alexis!  Uhhh....Hello Gorgeous!!





She is not a “model”  but I told her that she should be and I bet you agree!   She is actually a vocal major at a performing arts school here in Louisville, Ky.  She keeps a very disciplined schedule rehearsing for the Kentucky Opra every night after school while holding down a job and trying to decide on the very best place to attend College.  Full of dreams and a lots of ambition it is plain to see that the drive she has will carry her far though life; and I have a feeling that we will be seeing great things from this talented young lady!! 

Wishing you the best Alexis!!  Thank you so much for choosing me to capture this special milestone in your life!    :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.